Public Relations Coordinator
Full-time position | Edmonton (Meadowlark)
Insight Medical Imaging is a dynamic group of Radiologists providing Medical Imaging services for over 70 years in greater Edmonton.
Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources, you will work closely with a team in all aspects of public relations. This is an entry level position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for visiting all referring physician sites to ensure supply needs are met.
- Liaison with referring physicians, Site Leads and receptionists to ensure current and potential issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Responsible for working with the team on production of the branding and marketing materials associated with the company’s business in conjunction with team initiatives
- Responsible for development of data base for referring physician information
- Coordination of Website updates as required
If you possess the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Service Administration
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Motivated and self-directed and work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Enrollment in post secondary courses supporting this position
Remuneration: $38,000 – 45,000 with a comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in joining a highly motivated medical diagnostic team please submit resume to:
Lori Neufeld, Director of Human Resources
Closing date: Friday, July 11, 2014